Want reference material?

Well, you can buy some - if you're a ship builder. How 'bout a 1/1 aircraft carrier?

"Ex-HMS/HMAS Vengeance."

Time to add a room to the house...

Reply to
EGMcCann

Let me check my spare change...at least I'd finally have enough room to display everything!

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

I put my bid in! I'm thinking Lake Champlaign would be big enough. How many H-54's am I going to need? Beers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Ya know.. I think that might be the same ship I tried to convince the principal where I teach that we should buy. To my way of figuring, it's hard to impose a stupid federal education policy out into international waters... Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC

and that would be bad.

maybe i'm a victim of natural selection?

-pere ubu

Sounds like you and the daughter-in-law have something in common although in international waters she'd probably throw the ones overboard that don't wish to learn.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

So the sharks could eat their rear ends, thus fulfilling the federal mandate--no child's behind left.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

I did mention in the top ten reasons we should buy

We get to decide who lands Having a brig instead of a 'planning room' Keelhauling Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC

ya gotta warn me before you do that, or come over here and clean the coffee spray off the monitor!