Was King Kong Attacked by Helldivers?

saw the movie last night. the biplanes had a longer fuselage...guessing they were Helldivers?

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Check out the following link to a discussion on the WIX board:

How well was the CGI done on them in the movie?

cheers Peter

Reply to
ptbpilot

Reply to
Hub & Diane Plott III

I thought the planes looked very very good. If they did not use real aircraft on the closeups I would be very surprised.

Very believable I guess is the best thing to say in this age of computerized movies.

Craig

Reply to
crw59