Was STP Turbine Indy Car Ever Reissued?

I remember a popular car kit as a kid (1968 - 1969) of the STP turbine indy car issued by MPC(?). The kit came with a display based that included a pen holder.

Has this kit ever been reissued? If not, how much does it go for on the collector's market?

Jeff

Reply to
MAYSUN5961

I have the Ertl reissue, boy is that kit junk IMHO.

Reply to
Sbschiltz

The '67 1/20 scale turbine (which IIRC is the one with the peen holder) has not been reissued as tooling for a sprue are missing. The '68 Lotus Turbine has been reissued twice in the past 10 years.

Tom

Reply to
Tom H