What has been your experience in ordering from PNT Models?

All,

What have been the experiences of people that have ordered from the PNT Models,

web site?

Thanks, John M.

Reply to
John R Meloro

I just received an order from PNT Models. They recently experienced a short delay in fufilling orders - but caught up. The total turnaround time for me was right at two weeks. I feel comfortable in ordering from them.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Lewis

Thanks for the feedback.

They have several conversion kits for the Polar Lights Enterprise out that I was interested in ordering. However, having never ordered from them before and only seen one post, I wanted to check with others before sending in the order.

The previous post must have been during their "difficulties/delay" in fulfilling orders time.

Thanks again, John M.

Reply to
John R Meloro

My experience on the whole has been one of vacancy, and deep void, mostly because I've never heard of them.

;-)

Reply to
Chris

I have the Destroyer and Tug Conversions. I think you'll like them - I like mine. I'm most impressed with their Instruction Sheets. They're formatted like the old StarFleet Technical Manual pages - pretty slick. Quite comprehensive.

The contents of the conversion kits are pretty good too. I ordered a sample of their decal sheets using the Franz Joseph font styles from the Manual too. Again - very nice. They are as nice as the JT Graphics sheets.

Enjoy! Jim

Reply to
Jim Lewis