What is the purpose of the scale model newsgroup

Well, after a thorough search I can't find it on paper. My best recollection was it was a Measure-something which was awfully close to FS36320. On the Pennsylvania I started eons ago I used Testors Flat Brown to represent the teak on the decks. Sorry, I can't be more helpful than that. Ships aren't my thing even though I'm inclined to try now and again.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Don Stauffer

Try the Forum FineScale Modeler magazine at

Less of the fat that appears here, and more of a helpful community atmosphere.

Reply to
wicate

they drove a bike group i'm in out. we went to a new server, no ads or spam.

Digital_Cowboy

why would you take anything posted in a newsgroup personal? It's just the internet, its free....Most of us here have been sniffing glue and paint fumes for decades (and it shows) rms is just a very disfunctional family. leave it at that and get on with building or buying or whatever....

Craig

Reply to
who me?

Change your email preference to 'text only' and the ads will go away.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Just don't brag (too much) about the "whatever"..... -- John The history of things that didn't happen has never been written. . - - - Henry Kissinger

Reply to
The Old Timer

Depends on weather you want the washed, or on unwashed variety. Then there is the extra charge for a less hairy variety.

Hey they might be frogs, but they are arnt stupid !

Azzz1588

I thought all Parisians were unwashed and hairy. ;~)

My home page:

" In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

Reply to
Bill Woodier
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

Not off-topic at all. Woods has been fighting a hook lately, so I see no problem. They took a round about way to get there, but in the end, on topic. :-)

Art

"Steve H" which started a political debate, which went on to WWII, then NATO and ended

Reply to
Art Murray

I tried this, but it doesn't work. The only way to get rid of the ads is to have the list owner change the setting to 'no attachments'. This works because the HTML-formatted messages consist of two parts: a basic text version of the message, and an attachment that contains the HTML version, plus the advertisment. Changing the settings to 'no attachments' thus eliminates the ads. It also eliminates colors and font styles that can make a horrible mess of list discussions.

Rob

My models:

Me 163B site:

Rob de Bie

Works great for me - if it didn't I wouldn't have suggested it. Maybe you should disable your email program from displaying images inline.

Reply to
Al Superczynski