What kit producer reads r.m.s. by the way

The subject probably says enough.

But I keep wondering if (kit)producers know about r.m.s.

Are they among us here on r.m.s.?

and if so; do they learn from this or at least listen to this large body of free advise and information.

Are/would they be open for suggestions, could we ask them questions.

I remember a few years back that someone from AMT, ERTL or AMT/ERTL was with us on r.m.s., but i could be wrong.

Wouldn't it be interesting to change thoughts and/or ideas with someone "from the inside". Not just for asking them to produce a certain kit, but for answering questions about decisions the companies make. for instance compant policies, avalability of kits, price increases, reboxings, retoolings, you name it.

Just a thought (mine)

Dennis

Reply to
me-me

The might look at this group, but would NEVER post here.

I've seen it in astronomy NG's and eventually some bozo just has to up and flame the crap out of them. Now no major producer of astronomical products posts on them anymore, not worth their aggravation !!!

Am

Reply to
AM

Actually, I think people fom Stevens International (Trumpeter) have occasionally posted short messages or announcements here from time to time.

And I'm SURE they read my posts - they've produced all but two kits i've been asking for in 1/32 so far, and a few I didn't even know I wanted...

Reply to
Rufus

So, I guess Trumpeter has a professional psychic that scans this group to divine Rufus' secret desires? I only hope you confine your mental wanderings to plastic, Rufe, or else Stevens will be trying to market some AWFULLY strange dioramas-1 /35 scale bike-riding engineer nails Cameron Diaz, with photo etched whips and blindfolds, perhaps?

Reply to
Jim Atkins

...ahh...so it's YOU...

Reply to
Rufus

I guess it could be worse- they could be getting some kind of psychic crossfeed from our pal Azhoser! EEEEEW!!!!

Reply to
Jim Atkins