Oct 8th Paint Problem

I posted this recently but for whatever reason it didnt post or Im just overlookin it. I built a Rusty Wallace car for a friend of mine and Im about to paint it. I bought some laquer paint in the aerosol cans from MCW. One of the footnotes for the paint is not to use the clearcoat over the decals. Im guessing this is because it will eat up or melt the decals. My question is this, once the paint and decals dry completely....can I clear the car and decals with the enamel based Testors glosscoat? Will the enamel gloss and the laquer paint react to each other? Thanks.....Larry

Reply to
LarryMow1

Great, just great....now that Ive posted THIS repost, I went back to look for the 4th time and found my original post. I guess my eyesight is leaving me a little bit sooner than expected...lol...but many many thanks for the replies on my original post.

Reply to
LarryMow1