Clearcoat glow in the dark paint?

Hi there.
I might be in the market for some clearcoat glow in the dark spray
paint if such a thing exists.
If it does exist is it a true clearcoat or does it change the base
colour in any way? The base colour will be gloss black. Laquer
clearcoat is *NOT* compatible with this base coat. The basecoat has
already been applied.
Any recommendations of any brand of clearcoat glow in the dark paint
available in Canada wuld be much appreciated. No laquer though.
Thanks and cheers from Peter
Reply to
Master Gunner
Check the paint from Revell Germany, and no its not imported to the US. haven't looked at any Canadian model store sites, assuming they exist. UK, German stores have it. shipping is a killer, best is 25 Great British Pounds per box.
Reply to
frank
Or check eBay. Don't know if it'll do like you want, but:

frank
Glow in the dark black paint ??? That used to be a running joke around here! Don't tell me that such a thing actually exist !!!
Reply to
Ol' 45
Hi there.
No. What I want is a no-colour clearcoat that glows in the dark. I want to apply it *OVER THE BLACK GLOSS* base coat.
Cheers from Peter
Reply to
Master Gunner
Thanks Frank.
That sounds like the ticket. I'll check our hardware stores that carry Krylon paint and see if they hav it or if they can get it if they don't.
Greatly appreciate the link you provided.
Cheers from Peter
Reply to
Master Gunner

I don't think this is clear.