where can i get glow in the dark/flourescent material?

any one know where can i get some glow in the dark or flourescent material?

in the form of tape or strip in the UK?

thanks in advance

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

Don't know about the UK, but I beleive it's still available from Edmund Scientific in the US.

Good Luck!

Carl Sachs


Reply to
Carl Sachs

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.