wheel pfalz dii blue max 1/48

german shepard puppy got hold of one of the wheels.. :( can anybodey spare one..??? Thanks Jose

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

Barracuda Studios (Ex Cooper Details) does a set of Albatros D.V wheels that may also be used for a Pfalz. http://barracudacals.com/proddetail.php?prod=BR48010
On 24 jun, 13:27, <Jessie_C> wrote:

Thanks!! Jose

Hi.
Sorry I don't have one, but I know there is a company on the net that does indeed make them. Google around.
Congrats on the puppy, we have two German Shepard puppies right now, one 9 weeks and one 8 months. Older one is great around models, little one will not get the chance yet...
Allan