wheel pfalz dii blue max 1/48

german shepard puppy got hold of one of the wheels.. :( can anybodey spare
one..???
Thanks
Jose
Reply to
jmpaliza
Barracuda Studios (Ex Cooper Details) does a set of Albatros D.V wheels that may also be used for a Pfalz.
<Jessie_C>
Hi.
Sorry I don't have one, but I know there is a company on the net that does indeed make them. Google around.
Congrats on the puppy, we have two German Shepard puppies right now, one 9 weeks and one 8 months. Older one is great around models, little one will not get the chance yet...
Allan
Reply to
AM
Pfalz.http://barracudacals.com/proddetail.php?prod=BR48010>