Where am I?

I guess it was my server, but I havn't been receiving RMS for a week now until today.

May be a silly question, but did I miss anything?

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

The fact that one needs a college degree to understand Navy aircraft designations pre-1962. :-)

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

If you use the Google groups interface to Usenet, that server was down for a day or so. But you didn't miss much, and hopefully service will be better than ever.

BTW, I was one of those bemoaning the small message counts on rms these days, but I am now seeing a dropoff in other groups also. I fear Usenet is a fading service.

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

Golly, I are a collage gradiate!

:) Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.