Which Scale....Let the argument resume

thats ok...they believe in you bwah haaa haa haa haaaaa

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

i love 1/72 for the space requirements. but enroaching age, senility and arthrotis make 1/48 a lot easier to deal with. and there is something cool about a honker big, detailed models. (look marsha, the pilot has acne!)

gos is dead -nietsche nietsche is dead -god

this argument is dead-Me

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

not today, thank you.

with me it is,and you're welcome Got anything model related to add? Or is it time for a plonk?

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

start putting the attributes in the post so we know who`s as stupid as you !

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer

snip

Depends on what you're modeling. My modeling preference is square-rigged three-masted sailing ships. There I prefer 1/96. Smaller than that and you lose too much detail in the rigging.

Reply to
rwalker