Wobbly hands cure?

I read somewhere that if you have wobbly hands that tying a weight to your wrist can help.

Has anyone every tried this?

Seems like a good idea - like a motion damper

Reply to
Martin

It's an old idea and the results first publicly seen following that little kid on the trike in the film 'The Shining.'

There might be a trade-off in future years by some medical strain problem though, but still a good idea.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

Use both hands together. Their different wobbles tend to cancel each other out.

Reply to
Charles Fox

for me, resting my hands on something cures the shakes.

snipped-for-privacy@some.domain (e) wrote in news:63Enf.67026$ snipped-for-privacy@fe09.news.easynews.com:

Taking a stiff drink helps for me every time.

Or was that the reason of the wobbling??? I forgot! That D@mned Jack Daniels!

Dennis

Reply to
me-me

Marianne With the Shaky Hands What she does to a man with those shaky hands....

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Wwwhhaatt ddoo yyoouu mmmeeaan ssshhhhaaaaaking hhhands ????

Reply to
Ozmoddler

That works!!

Reply to
Martin

Don't know about that. Mine shake whether I pick up a half-pint or a fifth. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All

MB

Reply to
Milton Bell