WTB: 1/43 Land Speed Record Models

To all out there in 1/43rd scale land, I am looking for kits of cars used to make an attempt on the land speed record, from the late 1890's up to the present. I am trying to put together a collection for display. I have collected some so far, but I have a lot of "holes" in the collection. I am especially interested in the early years, 1895 to 1920, the 40's and 50's and anything by Mickey Thompson and Craig Breedlove. I am willing to trade or buy depending on what you have to sell or trade.

Tim Ward "starcityseller"

Reply to
TWardF86