WTB: 1/48 Hasegawa Wepon set B

Hi! Actually I don't need whole set just ALQ-119. So I'll buy it whole or just this part. Keep the rest to build something really aggressive looking. :-)

Reply to
Tomo

I have one if you still need one just some $$ for shipping OK?

Reply to
Steve Faxon

Hi, I'm after a single 1:48 CRV-7 rocket pod also if anyone has one spare to sell... I seem to recall one of those sets having them in? Thanks, Ian.

Reply to
Ian

There are only US-style rocket pods in the Hasegawa weapons sets. No CVR-7s.

dave

Reply to
Dave Williams