WTB: Heller/Encore PZL P.11c

I have the Revell one almost built and it is a very cool looking airplane, even if the Revell kit is OLD. I got 2 of the Mastercraft kits from eBay but
the Heller/Encore is supposed to be the definitve kit (in 1/72). Unless Azur does one.
Just the plastic and instructions are enough if you have one bagged, not wanting to collect it.
Reasonable price paid, paypal preferred, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.
On 7/14/2012 1:32 PM, ftauss wrote:

I have the LTD Models 1/48 scale model of it.
If your interested let me know
Allan

Haven't seen a review. What's it like and how much?