WTB: Heller/Encore PZL P.11c

I have the Revell one almost built and it is a very cool looking airplane, even if the Revell kit is OLD. I got 2 of the Mastercraft kits from eBay but the Heller/Encore is supposed to be the definitve kit (in 1/72). Unless Azur does one.

Just the plastic and instructions are enough if you have one bagged, not wanting to collect it.

Reasonable price paid, paypal preferred, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.

Reply to
ftauss

I have the LTD Models 1/48 scale model of it.

If your interested let me know

Allan

Reply to
AM

AM wrote in news:7NmdnblA3pozIZzNnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Haven't seen a review. What's it like and how much?

Reply to
ftauss