WTB: Heller/Encore PZL P.11c

I have the Revell one almost built and it is a very cool looking airplane,
even if the Revell kit is OLD. I got 2 of the Mastercraft kits from eBay but
the Heller/Encore is supposed to be the definitve kit (in 1/72). Unless Azur
does one.
Just the plastic and instructions are enough if you have one bagged, not
wanting to collect it.
Reasonable price paid, paypal preferred, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.
Reply to
ftauss
I have the LTD Models 1/48 scale model of it.
If your interested let me know
Allan
Reply to
AM
AM wrote in news:7NmdnblA3pozIZzNnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:
Haven't seen a review. What's it like and how much?
Reply to
ftauss