WTB:Monogram AH1-S Cobra

Anybody got one for sale? Charles Klepper

Reply to
Cklepp

Excuse my ignorance, but is that the 1/35 Super Cobra with the yellow snake painted down the side? If so, the loal Hobby Lobby had one last week when I was in there, and I believe it's the same one thats been on the shelf for the last year.

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci EAA # 729686 delete the word spam from email addy

Reply to
TimeTraveler658

No, it's the 1/48 kit.

Reply to