Meteor Conversions

Guys, I'm looking for the old Aeroclub conversions for the 1/72 Matchbox Meteors. Specifically, I'm looking for the T7 and FR9 conversions. They are no longer listed on Aeroclub's site and I haven't seen them around in a long time. I will pay a reasonable sum for these conversions, if anyone has an extra they can let go.

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve Collins

Steve, I have those and would consider parting with them. Contact me at snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net for details.