WTB:Scale Aircraft Modelling

Looking for a few issues to complete the set:

Vol.18,#1,2. Vol.25,#4-12 Vol.26-27 all Vol.28,#1-7

TIA

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

i was given a whole bunch, so if i have those, the money will go elsewhere.

i dunno. look tomorrow or friday. i'm doing mega cooking tonight. feeding 20 poeple tomorrow.

Oooooooo! Any Volume 5s or earlier?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Thanks very much. E-mail me if you have any of them.

Hope that your Thanksgiving went well. Ours was for four and it was perfect. Smaller group=smaller turkey=shorter cooking time=nice, moist, tender meat. Instead of mashed potatoes we did small Alaskan Gold potatoes and cooked them with the turkey when it was almost done. Crisp on the outside, mashed potato quality inside and absolutely great!

Got home early enough to actually work on a model. Good day all around.

Tom

e wrote:

Reply to
maiesm72