www.blackboxkits.com website updated

Hi All,

Take a look at our new products.We'll be posting pictures soon. Our Prowler wingfold will be available as of the end of next week.

Thanks

Jef Verswyvel

Reply to
JEFVPLUS9

Nice website.

Now, what are your plans for the F/A-18E and EA-6B? You guys are really missing out, especially on the Prowler with it's recent re-release. Are you aware that these sets are going for over 20-35 bucks on eBay right now?

I don't mean to rant, but sometimes it seems limited production is way too limited.

Reply to
Scgmckman

And just this morning, I saw an A6E set at $69.00.

To paraphrase "Field of Dreams", If you make it, we will buy it.

Reply to
Scgmckman