Xtrakits Meteor F8

nodnodnod I know *exactly* what you mean! :-D

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

I'm the same. I tend to buy kits to make all the major variants of something. I never find the time, of course, which is why I'll never build all the kits in the loft.

I, too, bought the Aeroclub conversion parts for the T7, F8, FR9 and PR10. I thought it would be easier to convert the Frog/Novo F4 kit for most of them so bought only one Matchbox kit to make the PR10. In the event, I now see that the Aeroclub parts aren't really needed for a T7. If Xtrakit makes the 8,9 and 10, I'll probably buy those instead and wonder what to do with three F4 kits and the Aeroclub bits. Any suggestions (fit to print)?

Gordon McLaughlin

Reply to
Gordon McLaughlin

Ebay

The Aeroclubg bits go for quite a lot. Remove nospam to reply!!

Reply to
Dave Fleming

Thanks for the suggestion. I've never fancied E-Bay but I might give it a go.

Gordon McLaughlin

Reply to
Gordon McLaughlin