yo rufus!

you ok, bro? i went for a ride thursday. the red sr took about 2 miles to clear out the cobwebs. good thing, because i forgot the satbile again. this year i'm gonna ride and model more. life is too goddam short. still worried about bill b.

Reply to
someone

Yeah - been following. Life is crazy these days, ain't it?..

I had to go out to the east coast a few weeks ago and have been in pretty bad shape myself - I must have been in a pretty odd state of flare with my Crohn's - my left eye flared for the first time, then my right one...then my guts started squirming and I took all of my meds but my painkillers on the trip and of course I needed those most. I spent a weekend in Chi-town on the way out and spent most of that trying to sleep...now I've got some inflammation in my ribs that makes it hurt to lay on my left side for more than about 5 minutes...things are starting to settle down, but all this has been going on for about a couple months now. Sucks...

...plus I've got a hard drive getting ready to take a dump...thought I'd lost everything this morning when I switched on, but it's up now and I'm in the middle of heavy backups. Got a new 1TB set coming from Amazon, I'll likely get it sometime next week.

Got bike maintenance to do myself - gotta extract a bolt from the case of my '98 and put a new forward exhaust bracket on, and then I'm doing some cosmetic stuff to the back seat of the '03...if a gal wants a ride from now on she better be hardcore and ready to put out...I'm done with charity work...

Reply to
Rufus

did you notice no back pegs on any of my bikes? she wants a ride, she can buy a bike! illness sucks. i've got my share, too, so i commiserate. send me an email, i think i have something that will help.

Reply to
someone