3D Scanning, Reverse Engineering and Inspection Services ??

I gave a presentation at SolidWorks World on 3D Scanning. I am curious to know how many SolidWorks users use 3D scanning in-house or use 3D scanning service bureaus, and what experiences you had. We offer services and I would like to get some feedback. Check out our video on Youtube:

Jim