Journey thru space and time

Think parks need only a 100 meter long pathway to be implemented. They prom ote a better understanding of the very small and very large numbers we enco
unter daily in our description of reality from atoms to the universe. They enables a clearer visualization of concepts and topics learned in physics, chemistry, biology, geology, history and philosophy. They offer us a place of meditation and contemplation resulting in a greater appreciation of our world and our purpose in it. See YouTube video "Think Parks Part 1". http:/ /www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8_u4c2-I6w
Think Parks are facilities for contemplation of our reality and an explorat ion of its space and time. Think Parks compare the microscopic objects too small to see to the gigantic ones that most only hear about. The "time walk " offers a stroll thru our history, from our planet`s birth to its eventual death. Intervals as short as a blink of an eye are compared to intervals a s long as the life of our universe. See YouTube video "Think Parks Part 2"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y26AacH-ssE&list=UU9rOAPUfZe3KEja0vvFpe_
A&index=1