3d sketch to solid object

Lets say I have a 3d-sketch of an object, for instance a cube. 12 lines that form a wire frame of the object. Is there a feature I can use to fill that object?

Reply to
Oneball

You can create a closed boundary (or rmb contour select depending on version) or patch the wireframe using the existing wireframe as a reference and then use "fill surface's" to close the wireframe boundaries..

Here's an example:

..

Reply to
zxys

You can also use a 3D sketch for a loft. (I think that got added in 2006, but it could have come earlier or later.) Depending on your shape, that might work well.

Jerry Steiger

Reply to
Jerry Steiger