Adding Corner 'Marks' in Drawings?

Quick question that I've run across: I've got several parts that have rounded fillets at their corners... but that start out as sharp corners before the edges get routered off. I've got drawings of the final shapes that I want (with rounded corners), but not of the square blocks (before routering).

I'd like to create production drawings of the final block shapes with rounded corners, but I want to dimension in a way that makes producing the original sharp-edged blocks easy... SO I essentially just want to add 'marks' at the intersection of where the edges of the blocks would come together if there were not fillets. Right now I'm doing that by inserting a sketch point that is coincident with both edges... and then dimensioning to that sketch point.

Is there a better way to do this? Seems like a fairly trivial thing to do... Am I missing something?... or is this a Enhancement Request?

Thanks, Scott

Reply to
tritonlogging

Hi Scott,

Go to Tools / Options / Document Properties /Detialing and pick one of the options under Virtual Sharps

John Layne

John Layne

Forgot to add do a search in help for Virtual Sharp look in the results you will see Sketch options there it details how to add them to a sketch.

John Layne

"John Layne" > I've got several parts that have rounded fillets at their corners...

Reply to
John Layne

You can 'ctrl' select the two lines that form the corner and then click on the point tool under sketches.

Reply to
Jeff Mirisola