anchor point for revison table not available

Hello,

According to the helpfile I should have an anchor point for every of the four tables which can be inserted in the drawing. I only have an anchor point for the BOM. Where are the others?

Johnny

Reply to
johnny geling

you may just be looking in the drawings feature tree. Edit sheetformat & right click on a vertex, endpoint, or point & goto anchor -- you should see them all listed to set that particular point for a particular table. After setting it you will see it in the feature tree.

Hope that helps Steve T.

Reply to
SteveT