Revision table anchor point?

I'm trying to add an achor point for a revision table. The hel file says to expand the sheet format icon and right click on the anchor point i want to set, but the only one i see there is the BOM anchor point. Is there any way to add the other 3 anchor points that i seem to be missing? I'm editing a template i had made in 2003 if that makes any difference..

thanks,

Andre

PS: i'm using 2004 SP1

Reply to
Andr? Richard

Right click in drawing....take "edit sheet format".....right click any corner and take "set as anchor / Revision table

Krister L

Andr? Richard skrev i diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com ...

Reply to
Krister L