Rev anchor

I can not set the anchor for my revisions table. when i expand sheet format in the featuremanager design tree and right click on it there is no option for revisions. I can only set the anchor for the BOM.

Reply to
Brice Wu

You have to edit sheet format......when You're there, go to one of the corners....a red dot will appear when the cursor is there.....rmb and select "Set as anchor" and You'll get 4 choices.

Krister L

Reply to
Krister L