Revision table font?

I have my revision tables set to use the document font, which I have set at "Tahoma." However the rev tables are using the default SolidWorks "Century Gothic." Anybody else experience this, or am I doing something wrong? Thanks...

Brian

Reply to
Brian Mears

i just took a look.

seems like sw just needs to be "reminded". after changing the font manually, i went back to review the table properties and the default font box is now checked, but using the correct font. i'm guessing a bug.

'04 sp0, xp sp1

Reply to
kenneth b

out of curiosity, can you set an anchor point for rev table?

Reply to
kenneth b

RMB drawing ...take edit sheet format....right click point (suitable corner) for anchor...take "set as anchor" pick "rev table"

Krister L

Reply to
Krister L

thx

wonder why sw didn't add an anchor feature in the tree for rev tables. a rev table is more likely to be on every drawing than a bom.

oh well.

Reply to
kenneth b

Well........actually it is in the tree....if You insert the rev table first...then You can rmb the choosed table and set the anchor point from there....Look at anchors/tables in the help files

Krister L

Reply to
Krister L

ooops, i meant by default. thx

i vaguely remember the sw drawing templates had a bom anchor point in the fm by default (pre '04), because there was no other way to set it.

kenneth b

Reply to
kenneth b

"by default" is probably meant to be in the drawing template....no need to have it in the tree then

Krister L

kenneth b skrev i diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:bq01up$1sapq4$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-150979.news.uni-berlin.de...

Reply to
Krister L