Weird Font Problem

Recently I've noticed that the text in all of my drawings is squished together. I use Century Gothic, and have for years. Now, suddenly, it looks very different and very wrong.

Has anyone else ever seen something like this. My templates haven't changed in well over a year and I haven't installed any new fonts.

Any ideas before I get the IT guys to look into it?

MHill

Reply to
MHill