Font not appearing

I need to create a sketch with text using a particular font - the font
is installed in the Windows>Fonts directory but its not within the
font list when i try and find it to select it. I've also tried with
this font on another machine but that didnt work either (didnt work
wih Solidworks 2006 or 2007 sp3). It works on Word etc though.
The font is "Alstom" and its OpenType.
Does anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this?
Reply to
will

Site Timeline