eDrawing problem. Content disappears on save?!

I'm trying to produce an eDrawing. It produces ok but when I save it the visable content disappears and I get left with a blank screen with just the rotatable XYZ arrows thing in the corner.

What is going wrong??

Flynt

Reply to
Flynt

Explain step by step what you are doing. Also let us know which release of eDrawings you are using.

TOP

Reply to
TOP

I had been using 2007 SP 2 but having just updated to SP4 the problem has gone and all appears to be working ok now.

Thanks for your interest.

Flynt.

Reply to
Flynt