animate sheet metal in act of folding?

Just wondering how such a thing could be done, can't think of anything
other than a macro to change the bend angle from full to flat and grab
still images in between rebuilds.
Sounds cumbersome....
Zander
Reply to
Zander
I have an example here from a guy in the NG.....think it was Arto.....which shows this.....I could zip it and mail it over
Krister L
Reply to
Krister L
Using SolidWorks Animator:
1. create configs suppressing one (or mulitple) bends at a time (use design table for quickness)
2. Activate all configs one at a time to load into memory
3. start animator's "screen capture" feature.
4. activate the configs one at a time to illustrate folding process.
5. stop screen capture and enjoy ;)
Todd
Reply to
Todd
Me? ... ;p
The trick is to use sweep and a part that cuts the sweep in assembly... Mayby Krister will send you the example... You'll figure it out!
...I think I have it somewhere.. If he can't find it...
Reply to
Arto Kvick