Any suggestions on depicting grass

Thanks, Mike. I'll check it out.

Reply to
Sporkman

Maybe this will help:

Jim S.

Reply to
Jim Sculley

Mike that is similar to what I ended up modeling with surfaces. I made a blade of grass by intersecting a few spline defined surfaces and trimming. I then revolved it around an axis about .5"dia (I had tried to have a thicker grass but it taxed my system to death I swear it took 15 to 20 min to save) I then Patterned it close to my landscape using a bi directional curve driven pattern. I think I will use the default grass for rendering though.

I uploaded an example to Yahoo Solidworks groop

Corey Scheich

Reply to
Corey Scheich