Anyone using OptisWorks?

We're currently evaluating OptisWorks and wondering if anyone else is
using it. In our business (commercial linear lighting), it would come
in handy and could speed up our development. It would be very nice to
design a luminaire and be able to run a photometry test all from
SolidWorks. But it seems like the software is a little rough around
the edges. (I noticed some spelling mistakes in the reports!)
There isn't much info about the software out there. Wondering if this
is because it's still too new, or maybe because nobody's using it? I'm
also wondering if there's any ongoing updates or improvements?
Just curious to hear other peoples opinions.
Reply to
Vincent Beauvais