edrawings linux + wine

Hello,

Due to lack of edrawings for the linux platform I was thinking of using it in the combination of linux kde/gnome + wine. Is there anybody who has experience with this?

Kind remarks

Johnny

Reply to
johnny geling

eDrawings 2004 should work on Linux as well, according to SolidWorks corp.

-h-

Reply to
Heikki Leivo

Native?

Didn't notice this. Where did you find this? Where can I find the sources or binaries?

Johnny

Reply to
johnny geling

Umm... My colleaques do agree, that this has been mentioned somewhere, so it definitely wasn't only my wet dream. However, I did not find any information on eDrw2k4 release notes; maybe you should ask eDrawings support for details.

-h-

Reply to
Heikki Leivo