Control used to make Pack and Go table in SWX 2007

Hi there,

Does anybody know what type of control has been used to create the file list that's used in the Pack and Go functionality in SWX 2007. I'm thinking of using it, but I don't know which one has been used, or how I should get this result (combination of treeview and listview).

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

JJ

Reply to