API for PDMWorks

I want to develop API for PDMWorks can I use ORACLE?

Reply to
tgxplorer

I am not sure what your question is...

If you mean can you use Oracle with API code written for PDMWorks, the answer is yes. You can use any DB which can tie into C++, C#, or VB/VBA/VB.NET.

If you mean do you need Oracle to access PDMWorks information via the PDMWorks API, the answer is no. PDMWorks uses a file structure instead of a DB.

Evan

Reply to
Evan T. Basalik