API- PrintOut2 problems...

Why can't I get the printOut function to work properly although the PrintDirect-function works fine?

Model.Extension.PrintOut2 vPageArray, Copies, collate, "", "" - WILL NOT WORK FOR ME

Model.Printer = SelPrinter Model.PrintDirect - WORKS FINE

TIA, KimSky

Reply to
KimSky

I had similar issues. I kindof gave up and just set the settings separately and used print direct. I assumed I was doing something wrong.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

I think you need to specify the printer like so...

Model.Extension.PrintOut2 vPageArray, Copies, collate, selPrinter, ""

Reply to
Evan T. Basalik