assembly to part sketch

This is probably easy, but could someone tell me how to use an assembly sketch, for a hole, to insert the hole into the part as a part feature.

Thanks Mo

Reply to
mo

Edit the part in the assembly. Start a sketch. Select the circle in the assembly's sketch and use "Convert entities".

I usually start the part sketch within the part so that I do not accidentally put the sketch plane on a surface outside of the part.

Reply to
That70sTick