trouble after loading SW 2008

I recently loaded SW 2008, now when I try to get into Microsoft Office (2000), the page will come up momentarily and then disappear. I uninstalled the MS Office, then reinstalled MS Office and got the message "Unable to access configuration for Microsoft Personal Web server". My SW 2008 works fine. Does anybody know/or have experienced something like this? Or can direct me to an info page.

Reply to
billyb

What do you mean by "frontpage"?

Reply to