Att Wayne Tiffany - drawing sheet scale macro

Mr Tiffany,

At some point in the past you hosted (probably still do) that nice macro that scales drawing sheets. Since upgrading to 2007 the macro no longer works, you don't have an upgrade by any chance?

John Layne

John Layne

Hi John,

Do you mean the macro named "ScaleDrawingSheetAnnoText.swp"? Because it works fine for me in 2007 - what's happening on your system?

Zander

On Mar 7, 11:48 pm, "John Layne"

Reply to
Zander

That's the one, everytime I try to run it I get "Run-time error '91 Object variable or With block variable not set".

It's very annoying as I used to use this macro all the time.

Any sugestions would be appreciated.

John Layne

John Layne

"John Layne" >

Zander,

Thanks for proving it was a fault with my system, I've become cynical and assumed 2007 had screwed up.

The Macro is working fine now, I had assigned the short cut key to "ScaleDrawingSheetAnnoText:ScaleDrawingAnnoText.UpdateSheetScale" rather than "ScaleDrawingSheetAnnoText:ScaleDrawingAnnoText.main"

Not sure why I have all these options, but at least it's working now.

John Layne

John Layne

Great - glad I took care of that one! :-)))

You have the two options because there is the main module, and then there is also a sub called UpdateSheetScale(). Running the main one is the correct thing to do, obviously.

WT

"John Layne" wrote in

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany