Bend Allowance

Does anyone have a sample bend table for 304 Stainless I can try? I have been playing with k-factors and bend allowance in sw2005 but could never get a result to match the outcome on our real-life bend tests.

Thanks

Reply to
bigmouth

We have pretty good results with .365 as the k-factor for stainless up to

7ga. BTW .446 works good on c.r.s, h.r.s. and 3000 thru 5000 series aluminum.

Hope this helps, Jeff

Reply to
Not Necessarily Me

I found a Free sheet metal bend allowance calculator at

Playing with that now.

What about hemming?

Reply to
bigmouth