EV 2.0

I am suprised that I have not seen the ceremonial sarcastic thank you to SolidWorks for the Early Vis SP2.0 email that went out with everyone's email CC'd instead of BCC'd. Maybe you are in shock still and unsure how to handle this moronic debacle. I now have all of your emails! I am also selling the list to any of SolidWorks' competitors. Just kidding of course but who at SolidWorks is still learning Outlook?

KM

Reply to
kmaren24

It's the same folks that are writing the help files in Spanish

SolidWorks is rapidly turning into the gang that can't shoot straight

Reply to
Michael

Ya know, I saw this last night and was wondering the same thing. A great big DUH!!! (in my best Homer Simpson voice).

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

Wow, checked my mail online (because it's not being forwarded) and yeah, everyone's brothers uncle is there!! Oh man, that's a major email fubar!

I can see it now, the EV virus, c/o SW Corp!! I feel ill... performance email will be turned on to determine issues!? Howz about, PERFORMANCE!?

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Hey! where's my email about Ev sp2.0??? Grrr!

Reply to
pete

Sorry, according to my records (grin), you're not on the list.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

Sob! Sob! Boo Hoo! :-(