SP1.0 EV

Where do I find this? I have an issue that I am fighting that I want to try with 1.0, but I can't find it.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Same question here. I am registered for EV but can't find how to get in.

KM

Reply to
kmaren24

I just went to the download page and entered my serial number and it was right ontop of the list.

Corey

Reply to
CS

Actually it is SP1.0RC this time since they dropped the EV. It will still have problems with XP SP2 evidently because of M$ when you apply 2 SPs to any software it won't allow you to uninstall, roll back or apply another SP. Supposedly they are working their a$$es off to get it fixed.

Corey

Reply to
CS

I still don't see it - I'm on the page that lists all the available service packs and the top of the list is SW2005 SP0 and then SP0.1. Wrong page?

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

That could be the issue - I don't think I am. I'm not really sure why not, but that's probably it. Thanks.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I presume you are on the EV program?

If you are are you using the Serial NO you used to sign up to sign in?

I don't know what to say it works here.

I also presume you got the e-mail regarding this SP?

Corey

Reply to
CS

Ok I got it. I went to the EV program page and signed up. Then to the download page, and there it was.

Just a reminder to all that if you have a drawing in SW2005 that has an Excel based BOM, and one or more of the parts has a User Defined Part Number that starts with a space, the drawing will crash when opened. You can insert the BOM just fine, but if you close it and then come back to open it, it crashes - sometimes even without the kiss. Be ye warned.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I think this is the same way you log in as well? I know I signed up already but had to go though signing up again. Whatever. I got it and am installing now. I just needed to install it as fast as possible to feel like I am getting something for this years subscription service.....:-)

KM

Reply to
kmaren24

Wayne,

Is this resolved in SP1.0?

John Layne

Reply to
John Layne

Yes it has been. What a pain it was too.

Reply to
Jo