Why does this happen with mirrored parts?

Whenever I open a large assy that consist of mirrored parts, SW ask me
if I want to open the mirrored parts as read-only. Why does it do this
just for mirrored parts, when all of the other parts in that assy are
also read-only (we are using Smarteam). If I choose "yes", every
mirrored part is open in its own window, and if I choose "no" the
mirrored part doesnt show up in the assy.
Is there a setting to stop this?
Reply to
SW Monkey
It could have something to do with in-context relations. Try locking external references in mirrored parts.
SW M> Whenever I open a large assy that consist of mirrored parts, SW ask me
Reply to
P.