Why does this happen with mirrored parts?

Whenever I open a large assy that consist of mirrored parts, SW ask me if I want to open the mirrored parts as read-only. Why does it do this just for mirrored parts, when all of the other parts in that assy are also read-only (we are using Smarteam). If I choose "yes", every mirrored part is open in its own window, and if I choose "no" the mirrored part doesnt show up in the assy.

Is there a setting to stop this?

Reply to
SW Monkey