BOM extraction

Is anybody using a SW addon that will extract BOM data? I know that you can export to excel fro SW and that PDM works ent. will do that but the excel export leave a little to be desired and the PDMw solution is a little bit to much.

I guess what I am looking for is somthng that will export my BOM data (drilling to defined levels) with customizable formatting and the ability keep the file up to date without creating a new file everytime.

Am I asking to much?

Steve R

Reply to
Steve Reinisch

I think Toolworks does something like that. I've never used it, but I've read about it:

Hopefully someone else around here has a good suggestion that they've used.

Steve O

Reply to
SteveO