BOM trailing zeros

I had a request to make the length value in a SW BOM show no trailing zeros, but I don't see any way to do it. The trailing zero settings appear to apply only to dimensions, not affecting the BOM value. I can change the number of decimal places with the drawing document properties units setting, but not the trailing zeros. Have I missed something?

WT

***
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany