broken link

For some reason there is no link between my 3d model and my 2d drawing. When I make an alteration in my 3d the 2d drawing stays the same.

Can anyone help?

Reply to
john gaskell

A few things come to mind, the first two usually being the problem.

  1. Do a RMB on the drawing view and open the model from there. (I know, you already have it open, but a common mistake is that the view isn't looking at what you think it's looking at.)

  1. Also note, for sure, what config is being referenced by that view.

  2. Rebuild the drawing.

  1. Anything lightweight?

  2. Drop in another view of it and see if it's correct.

  1. Detached drawing?

  2. Do your views have crosshatching on them indicating they need to be updated?

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany